Wildcat Applications Ltd offers technology consulting services. With a range of expertise including cloud-based technologies, mobile and security, Wildcat are at the forefront of technology innovation. The team at Wildcat are small but highly skilled in both technology and business. They had created a launch business plan, which included forming collaborative partnerships and secured initial clients. They were now looking to develop a strategic marketing plan, incorporating and expanding on their start up strategies.
The brief was to conduct a marketing audit, agree the business objectives and develop a strategic marketing plan.
Client brief and marketing audit
- Undertook a comprehensive marketing audit
- Reviewing existing business plan, agreeing business objectives, budgets and identifying target markets and audiences
- Undertook analysis for example competitor research, web analytics, SWOT
Strategic marketing plan
- In collaboration with the client, crafted a strategic marketing plan. The plan set out clear objectives, strategy and communication plan with actions for the client to implement.
- Key strategy for the business was to develop partnerships with organisations, offering services for tender
- Helped the client identify potential partners
- The newly established, growing technology business had a clear marketing plan to support business growth.