Dangerous Studio, based in Edinburgh are makers of video, visuals and content. Dangerous Studios have delivered work for large marketing agencies, corporates, small businesses and charities, creating TV adverts, corporate videos, CGI visuals and websites. They were keen to focus on new development, increasing projects sourced directly from clients and recognised the need to develop a marketing strategy.
- Initial brief, to conduct a marketing audit, agree the business objectives and develop a strategic marketing plan.
- Follow up brief, to provide marketing mentoring support to guide the implementation of the plan
Client brief and marketing audit
- Workshop style marketing audit session with Client
- Analysed current business activities, analytics, marketing activity, business objectives, target markets, competitors, revenue
Strategic marketing plan
- Created a strategic marketing plan, including objectives, strategies, action, resources and measurement
The Client manages the implementation of the plan in-house. Fiona Melvin-Farr provided marketing mentoring support
Growth in new client business and expanding into new markets. Marketing plan is being delivered on a consistent and proactive basis.