Market your business more effectively
One day workshop, Edinburgh, 3rd June 2020
Are you and your colleagues so busy running your day-to-day business operations that you have little time to think about marketing? Are you spending too much time and money on marketing activities that do not generate sales? Could your efforts to win and keep customers be more focused?
If so, you’re not alone. These are common challenges that hold many businesses back from realising their full potential.
Based on best practice, this course has been developed to help businesses overcome these challenges, put in place a structured approach, and achieve marketing success.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for owners and directors of start-ups and small to medium-sized businesses, as well as sole traders.
What will you learn?
- Develop a plan to market your business.
- Undertake market research to understand your customers better and generate insight about them.
- Choose which types of customer to target.
- Position your business to stand out from your competitors.
- Identify which marketing and communications options, both digital and traditional, are most relevant for your business, products and services.
- Set a marketing budget.
- Get the best from any creative agencies you work with.
- Measure and evaluate the progress and effectiveness of your marketing.
When and where?
3 June 2020, 09.30 to 16.30 (CPD 6 hours)
Who is leading this course?
Two highly experienced, relevantly qualified marketers, with a track record that includes both hands-on, in-house marketing management roles and consultancy positions, will deliver this course.
What is the cost?
£225 plus VAT per delegate